BARTON PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT $99
The Barton Performance Assessment is only for Barton Health Employees, and has been discounted $50 from the retail price. To get started, come in for an assessment with one of our accredited coaches for a personalized evaluation that includes the past, present, and future of your training, eating, and recovery habits. Together, we will determine the best program for your immediate goals and to meet your on-going needs.
The fee for the assessment includes your first month of access from which you can choose the best on-going program.
- Performance Lifestyle Review: Assess your history, current condition, and define your goals
- Physical Competency Assessment: How well you move?
- Physical Capacity Assessment: How much you can move?
- Nutrition Consultation: Eating well – healthy, good energy, and body composition
- Restore Well Consultation: Ensure your body and mind are energized during training and away
- Program: Determine the best service package to meet your goals
Step 1: SCHEDULE AND BUY
Step 2: GET STARTED NOW
Complete this required lifestyle questionnaire immediately so your coach can begin to tailor your assessment session.
THE BARTON PERFORMANCE ATHLETE PROGRAM $114/month
With a commitment to 4 months in the program, as a Barton employee you receive $15 off the monthly price of $129/month. This training program requires a Barton Employee Assessment to get started.
You will receive your individualized training program to help you achieve your performance goals. Train in the state-of-the-art Barton Center for Orthopedics & Wellness with coaching supervision to ensure you are continuously challenging yourself in a safe and fun environment.
- Start your program: Receive an initial coaching session to be guided through your program and understand the fundamentals of how to prepare your body, train properly, and restore.
- Individualized training program: Receive an individualized training program based on your assessment. Have access to your program at any time with online access.
- Attend supervised training sessions: At every training session, coaches are available to ensure you are moving correctly, to answer questions or concerns regarding your program, and to challenge you with a fun workout when you want to try something a bit different.
- Performance coaching sessions: Schedule up to two Performance Coaching Sessions per week when you have a change in your program, challenges with your existing program, or concerns about an injury.
- Performance Therapy: With training in close proximity to Barton Rehabilitation, rest assured there is oversight from medical professionals. Performance coaches have access to bring therapists in to provide insight into modifications for your program to be able to continue training safely and effectively with active or old injuries.
- Nutrition consultation: Receive one nutrition consultation to ensure you properly fuel your body for your goals and training program.
- Group Fitness classes: Attend up to 3 group performance classes per week and take advantage of early morning, lunch-break, and evening classes.
BARTON EMPLOYEE GROUP FITNESS CLASSES $39/month or $15/class
The Barton Employee Group Fitness Membership is only for Barton Health Employees. The price is $39/month as a $10/month discount for employees. Join in the evidence-based fitness classes to help you improve your healthy and active lifestyle. Continue to enjoy all your favorite Tahoe activities, but with greater ease and less effort with the Group Fitness Classes, led by elite coaches and held in the Barton Center for Orthopedics & Wellness. Our group environment provides motivation, encouragement, and fosters a team-like atmosphere. All fitness levels are welcome.
An assessment is not required to get started. Try out a single class or sign up for a monthly membership.
- Classes offered: All evidence based programming
- Strength Circuit
- Core & Movement Restore
- Cardio Fitness
- Cardio Competition
- Power Yoga
- Yoga Flow
- Improve endurance, decrease body fat, help alleviate stress
- Reduce the risk of injury while improving body composition and strength
- Safely progress through total body strength and conditioning to optimize your training
- Increase mobility and flexibility, relieve pain and stiffness from old injuries, and combat the effects of aging.
- Improve relaxation and decrease the effects of stress
- Attain greater awareness of self, personal transformation, and empowerment.
- Modifications and variations are used to accommodate individual needs and experience levels.
LIABILITY AND CONSENT
GROUP FITNESS CLASS SCHEDULE
<< Back to Train Well